The ongoing Journey




I was already loving the phase I was in with the artworks. I soon found a Certified Zentangle Teacher for myself. CZT Sandhya Manne is my first CZT. She taught me from basics to advance Zentangle. The journey was slow, calm and admirable.

Practicing all that she taught leaded me to an exhibition in Tokyo in collaboration with Terra (a Japan based organization). My uncle Mr. Nawal Sawarthia and his friend Mr. Hiro San gave me this lifetime opportunity. I had displayed Zentangle arts dedicated to Mother Earth.
Simultaneously, I created my Facebook page, eNSTyle Studio.
My initial posts were mostly of my artworks that I had made while practicing Zentangle. Then I posted the artworks that were displayed in the Tokyo exhibition. Looking at the number of likes, it was overwhelming and I continued to post mostly once a week.

After my exhibition in Tokyo I also learnt to sketch with Mr. Roshan Pradhan Sir. His techniques to observe and study still life helped me to a great extent to give the Zentangle artworks a realtime touch. Sir had been very generous to allow my artworks to be displayed in his multi artist exhibitions held in Kathmandu, Nepal. I had displayed a Zendala in Acrylics and Traszending in pen and soft pastels.

Soon, the zentangle community was into a very interesting challenge, that is the 100daychallenge. How could I stop myself from entering into it? So I made a triangular shoe rack with carton boards and covered it with white chart paper. Yes! That was my canvas. I soon made a string on the canvas for the challenge and started tangling every day for 100 days. The main objective was to do something creative every day. This also gave me content for my page on daily basis. It helped my viewers stick and wait for a new post.

Even after learning some important techniques of Zentangle, I was hungry to learn new artforms that complimented Zentangle. So once again, I texted Sandhya. She gave me advance and unique lessons. I also texted a new CZT and a friend to me, CZT Aishwarya Darbha, to teach me her valuable lessons to enhance my skills.

It was no looking back after that. This blog has a summary of my journey with zentangle uptill now. I will be posting my other tiles and stories behind its making in my stand alone blog named
'The Ongoing Journey with Zentangle'

You can read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshop by Neeti

Comments

  1. Beautiful artwork shown here. Also, thank you for your sweet mention!
    I would love to read and see more of your artworks here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Zen Yantra

Zen Yantra Online Lesson