The Zen Yantra

 The Zen Yantra


The Zen Yantra is made by me, I was inspired by Sandhya Manne's Zendala Joy Series in YouTube. While making my first Zen Yantra, it felt like its giving me happy energies. That's the reason to name it Zen Yantra, The Energy Giver!

The supplies that can be used are zendala tile, black micron pen 01, red micron pen 01, green micron pen 01, golden gelly roll pen number 10, hb pencil, blending stump, compass to make circles and atleast one thing to be grateful for. 

My first Zen Yantra had four circles of different sizes to start with. Then I wanted to use fragments and reticula from Zentangle Inc., a border enhancing tangle and stick to eight pointed star to make in look similar to a Yantra. 



I made some more Zen Yantra's after that but somewhere in my mind I was not satisfied to teach it like the one above. Its made on an Apprentice Tile and the colors used are red, golden and black. Finally, I worked more on this technique and tried to make it better so that my students would cherish the class for long time. 


Then sticking to my thought process of making a Zen Yantra, I added a color variant to it. It was also suggested by a CZT friend Aishwarya Darbha. I have been sharing my proceedings with her because of the trust factor in our friendship. Even after adding a new color to my art I felt like it can look even more beautiful and heart touching. 

Finally! I had the tile in my hand with full satisfaction. I used the white Zendala tiles. It has texture on it and works great with circular drawings. 


Any one of you who want to make Zen Yantra with me then you can book an online lesson Here.


You can read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshop by Neeti

Comments

  1. Very beautifully done.Keep it up. Both me and my husband are CZTs and live in Bangalore. We also conduct workshops as a couple, both basic and advanced ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ongoing Journey

Zen Yantra Online Lesson